This Stuff Works Hard.
We put Upcycle to the test. Here’s how our Active fertilizer compares to the passive ones*
- 20% more carbon sequestration
- 18% more root size
- 5% more root density
- Identical greening
And microbial responses that logged
- 11,000% increase in Pseudomonas the “Most Favored Bioinoculant” (plant antibiotic and regulates plant growth)
- 380% increase in stress adaptation
- 99% reduction in major diseases
- 16% increase in zinc mobilization
- 144% increase in breakdown of heavy metals
All while reducing harmful climate change emissions up to 80%, cutting water use 25%, and cutting your long-term fertilizer use up to 25%.
Our job is to put
ourselves out of one.
Unlike traditional fertilizers that scorch the soil, our Active fertilizer regenerates the earth and improves soil health with every application. You won’t need to use as much of it in the long run, and we’re completely okay with that.
It's Our Side Hustle
That’s why the same things that make Upcycle Active Fertilizer good for plants also reduce carbon emissions, save water, and lower nitrogen pollution. You get better growth while keeping your junk out of the environment’s trunk.
Do More With Less
Traditional passive fertilization requires multiple products a year to grow plants. Upcycle Active Fertilizer combines three different kinds of organic matter into one single product. And it’s the only one you’ll ever need.